Monday, May 2, 2016

Realize it can hurt peoples thinking

If you like to call people names even if your just kidding I think you should really stop because it can hurt how people think about themselves. I know so many people who are hurt because people call them names. So many people that I know tell me about this and they start crying because this makes them feel bad so if you here people calling other people names please tell them to stop. If your hurt because people call you names I will make a blog post about how to feel better and how to not care. If this happens to you I guess you can look at my blog post about self-esteem. 

8 comments:

  1. hey... umm... what happens if they don't stop calling you names? cause i'm a really sensitive person and all i would do to make them stop is yell and hit them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i guess you can tell a teacher or start crying so they can feel bad and then the will stop thats what(the crying part)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this but what happens if nun of it works even what u just said to chailyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this but what happens if nun of it works even what u just said to chailyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. uhhhhhh.......... i guess you can just talk to the person who is calling you names and tell them that you feel bad but if its a bully at school i would go with what i told chailyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks Sury i'll do that then.

    ReplyDelete