Thursday, May 5, 2016

My daily life

My daily life is kind of boring. First I wake up at 6:30 then I go to school and get there at like 8 because my brothers take FOREVER to get ready for school. Then school finishes at 2:50 but i get home like at 3:20. Then i eat, do chores, homework, then i take a shower. After that i can do anything but sometimes we go somewhere or we go to my brothers basketball practices, then at 8 i eat again and watch tv or something. After that sometimes i take a shower again or i do in the morning before school. Then we pray as a family before going to sleep then we go to bed at like 9:30 but i dont fall a sleep fast unlike my family so i fall asleep like at 10:30. We dont really have a bed time we just go to sleep when we do everything we have to do for the day. Thats my life Monday-Friday (Fridays are a little different)

4 comments:

  1. i cant see the words maybe if u can lighten it were we can see it better because i want to read your story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant see the words maybe if u can lighten it were we can see it better because i want to read your story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i tried but it stayed the same.

    ReplyDelete