Monday, May 30, 2016

My three day weekend (may 28th-30th)

Saturday: In the morning I went to the mall. Right after that like five minutes after I went Roller Skating. I'm not that good at skating though. I can skate but not like super fast (used to). So after a while me and my youngest brother Richard went to where the games are. We played a game  that you pull a lever and it tells you how many tickets you get. So I mine landed on 500 but it's actually supposed to give you 4 tickets and it gave me 500 instead. So in all we got 681 tickets. We got a lot of toys. Then we went home and played video games.

Sunday: I went to church in the morning. After that I went home and we (me and my brothers and my uncle) played call of duty ghosts. Then I went on musical.ly and made some videos. Then my dad came back from Dominican republic at like 10 pm then we watch a movie.

Monday: In the morning we went to Ihop with my uncle. When we finished we went to the beach near Bahama breeze. We where all fighting each other.👊👊👊 So when we left the beach we went to the pool. It doesn't make sense but still. So after that we went home and ate.

1 comment: