Monday, May 9, 2016

My weekend

Saturday: In the morning we went to yard sales. After that we went to the store (Kirklans and Ross). Then we went to eat at a buffet. When we finished eating we went to my aunts house and stayed there until like 9:30. I didn't really do anything I just made origami toys.

Sunday: We went to church at 11:30 and left at 1:00. Then we went to a water park. I didn't get wet because I didn't want my mom to do my hair again so I just used my tablet. After that my dad bought chicken :( ... If you know me i don't like chicken. When we finished eating we went to my aunts house and my family played domino's. When my family plays domino they play domino's for hours. So we got there at around 6:00 and left at like 10:00 or 10:30. Then we went home and took shower again. That is what i did my weekend. My weekends are always either fun or weird.

2 comments:

  1. lol dominoes run in my family. its like a nonstop game. like you cant leave until the game is done. to be honest it gets kinda boring.

    ReplyDelete