Monday, May 23, 2016

Advice

I hate when my "friends" start making fun of me in front of my other "friends" and there is always this one person that should be laughing. Its always someone who should try to defend you or at least not laugh, but no, they are just like one of your "friends" and start laughing. You might get really mad but then when you ask that person who shouldn't be laughing why they were laughing and just start talking about it they get all mad at you but you are the one who should be mad.... Anyways.... You should probably stay away from them and stay with someone who will probably defend you or make you feel better. For example I hate most of the boys at my school so I stay with chailyn or Kayla. Its not because I can't defend myself or I don't have come backs.... I do but its good to always stay with someone you are comfortable with I really hope this helps....

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you feel like your friends aren't being loyal. A lot of kids in middle school are too scared about how other people think of them or see them to be truly good friends. Just try to remember that you do have some really good friends, and that's enough.

    ReplyDelete