Monday, May 23, 2016

My weekend

On Friday (May 20th 2016) at like 1:30 someone from my family died. So when me and my family found out we were all sad. That person was from my dads side though. That night I went to someone's house (not saying who because of some people thinking wrong). It was very interesting and fun. That person has dogs and they are so cuteπŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„. If you were thinking wrong during this then forget you and stop reading my blog....
On Saturday (May 21st 2016) my dad had to go to Dominican Republic because someone died. I won't see him until Sunday 29th 2016. So he went to the airport at like 1 and left for D.R. at like 2. After that I went to the pool. I didn't really do anything except get in the pool.
Sunday (May 22nd 2016) I didn't do anything.... I just went to church and the my moms friend came over and after she left my mom straighten my hair.... That's all I did I guess....

No comments:

Post a Comment