Wednesday, March 23, 2016

What is better DC or Marvel?

What do you guys think is better DC or Marvel. I . DC and Marvel both have good characters. DC top ten characters are has characters like 1.Superman 2.Batman 3.Wonder Woman 4.Green Lantern 5.Nightwing 6.The Flash 7. Catman 8. Shazam
9. Aquaman 10. Green Arrow. I was kind of mad Superman was first but i dont care if he is better than Batman i still like Batman more. Marvels top 10 are 1. Spider-Man 2. Captain America 3.Wolverine 4. Jean Grey 5. Thor 6. Cyclops 7. Hulk 8. Professor X 9. Iron Man 10. Storm. I kind of disagree on the Marvel top ten. I would like you to tell me what you guys think is better DC or Marvel if you cant choose just comment you like both and give a reason why if you want. You can also comment who you think is the best from DC and/or Marvel.

No comments:

Post a Comment