Wednesday, March 16, 2016

About my life 2004-2016

(2004) When I was born I lived in Dominican Republic. My mom and dad had to come to Florida because they got there papers before me. I had to stay in Dominican Republic with my aunts and grandma. (2005) A year later my parents came back in time for my birthday. A couple months after that we all came to Florida. (2006) About a year later my brother Ryan was born. He was born here and about/almost a year later we went Dominican Republic to visit our family. (2007) Nothing really happened in 2007 all we did that I can remember is go to Disney and Universal. (2008) Nothing really exciting happened either but I spent most of the time with a kid named Zackary. He is my dad's friends son. I don't really see him anymore. (2009) NOTHING!!!!!!! (2010) We went to Dominican Republic to visit our family again. (2011) We didn't really do anything that year either I can just remember that we use to dress up and wear our dad's clothes with a wig we had. We only had that wig so we can dress up just saying. (2012) We got a puppy called Snoopy. We didn't name it though somebody else named it for us. It was a mixed with shih tzu and chihuahua. (2013) We gave Snoopy to our dads friend because me and Snoopy got attacked by two big dogs (and because he put poop all over the floor and it got on the doors). I got hurt by the dogs in one of my legs and he got hurt in his tale. After that he was shaking from fear and pain, I felt SO bad. (Not funny just in case because in know some people find that funny). (2014) Snoopy ran away. We never found him. (2015) I started middle school in NSS. (2016) Lets wait to see what God let's/wants to happen this year!!!☺

No comments:

Post a Comment