Monday, January 4, 2016

What I did for New Years

On Thursday for New Years Eve I Went to church like some people and had New Years there. It was REALLY fun. We were dancing and listening to cool music. I will put a link of one of my favorite songs they played. LINK: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGk4XtdeaSw It's about how people should start off the New Year with out drinking. So when we were there we just threw silly string every where and were wearing glowing the dark necklaces and braclets while the lights were off then we had LOTS food. After that we counted down from ten to zero and gave everyone hugs then me and some of my teenage friends and my brothers went outside and through fire works and lit sparklers on fire. We ran around with them and my brother Ryan tryed to burn my clothes. We went to sleep almost around 3:30 and woke up around 12:30. One of my resolutions are to work a little more on guitar and sing songs so i can play with the guitar. I never really tell people i play guitar or sing because then they ask me if i can sing for them or play guitar for them. People that have heard me sing say i have a wonderful voice or say i sing really good but i don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment