Sunday, December 27, 2015

Love yourself even if people make fun of the real you

I like myself the way I am and I dont care what people think because there are always people in the world who want to make you feel bad or tell rumors but they dont know the true you and I guess if they say something about you that you know isnt true then you found out the real person they are and if they are rude enough to say stuff about you that isnt true  then they are just a bully or a rude person and I bet if people say rumors about them they wouldnt really like it just try to stay away from them and if that person that is telling rumors is your best friend then talk to them about it or stop being there friend so if your being bullied or people are saying rumors about you that arent true then comment, share or +1 this.

No comments:

Post a Comment