Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Miranda sings



Image result for miranda sings normalImage result for miranda sings normal
I dont know much about her but all i know is that her real name is Colleen Ballinger Evans and she makes really funny youtube videos and she used to be a comedian so no wonder she is so funny. She is a fake voice coach and she does this funny voice when she talks and its hard for me to do. I hope you guys could watch her on YouTube and i know most of you already do (i do). I wanna know if you guys have any Youtubers you want me to post about so if you do let me know but if it's baby kaely then dont tell me because im already going to work on her but if its someone other than her then let me know on the comment section.  

1 comment:

  1. I don't know any Viners or Youtubers because I'm out of the loop. Nice job keeping up with your blog Sury!

    ReplyDelete