Saturday, November 14, 2015

Brent Rivera

Image result for brent riveraImage result for brent rivera




Brent Rivera is one of my favorite youtubers. He is really funny on vine but on youtube he makes videos about how kids these day and how they act like grown up or about his life or like about how funny life is and funny things that happen to all of us. He has 1 sister 2 brother and a mom but I don't know if he has a dad, I think he does but i'm not sure. In some of his videos his little cousin is in them so i guess she counts. I will put it his social media users under the links so you guys can follow him if you want but for snapchat and gmail there is no link.
Image result for brent rivera familyImage result for brent rivera familyImage result for brent rivera family with dad

     LINKS:
            
     USERS:
  • Youtube: MrBrent98
  • Twitter: @BrentRivera
  • Instagram: @brentrivera
  • Snapchat: @TheBrentRivera 
Gmail:brentriverabiz@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. I love that you make sure to keep up with your blog. Make sure to go through and check your grammar. You didn't capitalize all your I's. Spell out the numbers as words, also. Don't say 1, say one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its ok Sury I do that a lot too.

    ReplyDelete