Saturday, October 17, 2015

Destin Conrad

Image result for destin conradI don't know much about him or his life so i'm just going to tell you what I know. He is 15, a youtuber and he is on vine but you can find most of his videos on vine than on Youtube. He is a person who is always so funny and happy and loves his fans and i recommend watching him/following him on vine and if you dont have a vine you should watch him on youtube. 

 I think he is very funny and he was on an episode of jessie once (on Disney Channel) but he was like an extra and i might put a short video of him on here but please i think you should watch him and if you ever watch his videos please let me know what you think of him and the videos and its fine if you dont think he is funny just comment and let me know any way. I will have his youtube name and vine name so you can find him. # batman. : )-


  • Youtube: Destin Conrad
  • Vine:@destinconrad
  • Twitter:@DESTINCONRAD
  • Instergram:@destinconrad
  • Snapchat:@destinconrad


( He is the kid in the back btw lol) 
 

4 comments:

  1. This is very good because I can tell this is in your own words. It was smart to ask advice about who to post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks it helped me because i didnt have to worry about who to post about

    ReplyDelete