Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Surprised emoji

This is the surprised emoji. You use this emoji when someone tells you a secret or when something good happens to you and your like "what, really!!!''. Sometimes I use this emoji when someone says something funny at school first i use this then i use the "so funny" emoji after that. I also use this when i dont think someone would do something but then they do, so i guess that counts as surprised. Let me know what you use my emojis i have posted about for in the comment section.

8 comments:

  1. Are you going to do every single emoji?!?! That would be cool😎

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah,do you have any emoji's you want me to post about????

    ReplyDelete
  3. there are a couple with tongue emojis but i'll try to get the right one

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i can onky do the winking tongue one cuz the other emoji is for something else

      Delete
  4. nvm i found one with no winking eye

    ReplyDelete